Wow, almost spring here at Weed Man, it can’t come fast enough unless we are still trying to get some snowboarding accomplished.
We have been busy preparing for a great season this year by ensuring equipment is working correctly, attending continuous education classes and obtaining exciting new products to better treat your lawn.
Spring to do list
1. Take a walk around your property and visually inspect the house, lawn and landscaping to see if any major damage occurred over the winter (ie ice damage, broken branches, or dead turf)
2. Pick up any sticks or branches, clean up and rake any dead plant material from landscape beds.
3. Trim back ornamental grasses or other shrubbery that needs spring attention
4. If any areas of the lawn have a matted appearance rake up the grass, this will help the grass warm up faster and stronger this spring.
5. Call Weed Man if there are any bare areas that may need seeding or extra attention this spring.
We completed a large website update last year which allows you to manage your account online. This account allows you to order additional services, schedule a customer service visit or pay your bill.
To setup your account you will need your account number (DEFI-1005), the phone number we have for your account, the e-mail we have for your account and your service address. If you have any questions please give us a call.
As always thanks so much for your business.
Corbin & Audrey Schlatter